1. Memblaze is a leading full-service Chinese law firm with a strong reputation in intellectual property and litigation. We are managing and operating this Website for marketing and promotional purposes. All the information (including publications) on this Website, as the same may be updated from time to time, are provided for general information only and should not be deemed as legal or other professional advice given by us on a specific matter and should not be relied on. We are not liable for any loss arising from your use of this Website or reliance on any of the information on it. If you desire to seek any legal or other professional advice, please contact our legal professionals.
2. While we make our reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate at the time it is uploaded, we make no warranty, either express or implied, and have no responsibility to ensure, that any information on this Website is complete, accurate and up to date, or that this Website or any of the information on this Website will remain accessible.
3. The information and images on this Website (including publications) are subject to intellectual property rights and may not be distributed or used without proper authorization.
4. This Website may include links to other websites, and vice versa. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for your access to any content in any website other than this Website.
5. In most cases, you will not be asked to provide personal information while accessing this Website. However, in some cases, you may be asked to provide certain information, such as your name and email address, so that we may contact you and/or provide you with online subscription services. We may record and utilize search engine and other Internet data.